If you need to improve your German, I am here to help.
Who is my offer for?
Please see if you recognize yourself in one of these:
- you are planning to move to a German-speaking country
- you already are living and/or working in a German-speaking country
- you need to pass a language exam (A1-C1, telc, Goethe etc) as a personal challenge, to get a residence permit, a passport or improve career chances, to finally get that job/promotion or come to study or work in Germany
- you find it hard to connect and make German-speaking friends and you think German skills are a reason
- you find it hard to stand your ground with German-speaking colleagues or clients
- people keep switching to English when you try to initiate a conversation in German and it hurts
- you want to better understand your boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse
- you want to be finally accepted by your parents-in-law
- you want to finally stop feeling that disconnected in the place you are now living in
- you have an A0-C1 level in German
- you want to speak more fluently and with good grammar so that people do not scrunch up their face when they hear you
- you want to improve writing skills for everyday life, work and business and finally switch to business communication in German.
- you want to feel confident when speaking the language on the phone, with authorities, with neighbors, with your social circle.
If any one of the above is about you, I can help you. We have all been there and there are solutions that work.